Interview: 9 questions for Oleg Zhezhel.
Thanks to Kazaky Official Russian team (Vkontakte) we have a small interview of 9 questions to Oleg.
We tried to translate them as best we could.
Here you are the answers that Oleg Zhezhel gave:
1. If you could change your life with another one, who would it be?
Oleg: "Years ago, a friend of mine, wrote to me that if he could have changed his life, he would have chosen mine. I wouldn’t change my life, I’m a happy man."
2. Describe yourself in three words:
Oleg: "Demanding, level-headed, selfish."
3. Complete the sentence: You don’t believe me, but I am…
Oleg: "Ukrainian. It’s not a big deal, but they ascribed me every kind of nationality and never the Ukrainian one."
4. What do you always bring with you?
Oleg: "I was thinking about it…the cellphone? Too common, but it’s true. I don’t wear jewelries. There’s something that I always have with me and nobody can steal it from me…my tattoo."
5. What does bother you?
Oleg: "False people, even if with my job I meet a lot of them."
6. What are you most proud of?
Oleg: "Of Kazaky."
7. What do you do when you’re down in the dumps?
Oleg: "I spend money for something that I want, but always in a reasonable way."
8. What’s the most important thing in your bag?
Oleg: "That’s a woman’s issue. I use a bag for the rehearsals or a computer case."
9. Do you remember your first steps of your carreer? Have they been tough?
Oleg: "This is a long story, but it was hard at the beginning. I went through a lot of obstacles and barriers."